We are seeking a proactive and experienced volunteers manager with strong human resource management skills to join our organization. This position will report to the Founder, and is responsible for recruiting, selecting, hiring and mentoring volunteers within the organization.
Our ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
– Degree qualified in psychology, teaching, human resource management related field;
– Previous HR management experience in a charity, ideally but not essential
– Experiences in recruiting, interviewing and hiring staffs and/or volunteers
– Ability to quickly achieve a clear understanding of the business dynamics of this organisation, including its value to the community;
– Built rapport with stakeholders and employees within the organization.
– Work closely with counsellors and teachers on board
– Be the first point of contact with counselor and teachers
– Built positive relationship working with counselor and teachers
– Good communication skills with experience drafting work performance reports and reviews
– Well respected in the community and your industry
– Ability to balance our voluntary and/or not for profit sector objectives with the need to be commercially sustainable in an ever changing environment
If you wish to apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com